|Off to the far flung corners. Mail trainees: Standing, Flora Bradley-Watson, Stephen Johns, Annabel Grossman, Emily Kent Smith, Sam Creighton, Tania Steere. Seated, Jim Norton, Stephanie Linning, Samantha Sharman, Sian Boyle.|
1. Who did Newsnight editor Ian Katz say was 'boring, snoring' in a tweet?
2. England drew their World Cup qualifier 0-0 with Ukraine in Kiev to go top of Group H … with how many points?
3. Plastic banknotes could be introduced into the UK by 2016. The proposal is that the first £5 note will feature a portrait of whom?
4. Six UK universities were named in the Top 20 in the world. But which was the highest of the UK entrants, coming in at 3rd? For a bonus point, which was top?
5. Nigel Evans resigned from which role?
6. The rate of UK unemployment dropped to what percentage?
7. There will be a spin-off Harry Potter film, with a screenplay written by JK Rowling. What is it to be called?
8. Every UK adult will be allowed to buy Royal Mail shares for what minimum value?
9. Who is the eldest contestant in this year's Strictly Come Dancing? For a bonus point, what age?
10. According to the annual Price of Football Survey which is the most expensive football team in the Premier League to support?
11. Which Hollywood superstar has been on jury service this week?
12. The Voyager probe has left the Solar System and entered what?
13. What did Conservative MP Ian Liddell-Grainger find on his doorstep?
14. The Public Accounts Committee saw the BBC Trust under fire - who chaired the committee?
15. The Trades Union Congress was held in which town?
16. Tony Abbott was elected Prime Minister of which country?
17. The Director of Public Prosecutions insisted the decision to prosecute Michael Le Vell was the right one. Who is the DPP?
18. Brian Sollitt, who died this week, was famous for making what?
19. Rafael Nadal won the US open, meaning he needs only four more victories to equal Roger Federer's all time Grand Slam record. What is that record?
20. Peter Capaldi is to be the latest actor to play Doctor Who. How many official doctors have there been before Capaldi?