This week's is a bit easier I reckon. Let me know how you get on.
|The Daily Mail reports on the Shoreham air crash (Question 1)|
2. A heavily-armed man opened fire in a terrorist attack on a high-speed train travelling to Paris from which city?
Bonus: French President François Hollande awarded his country's highest honour to three Americans and a Briton who tackled the gunman. Which medal did they receive?
Bonus: At what train station was the train stopped and the gunman arrested?
Bonus: Following the attacks, Belgium called for a review of Europe's passport-free travel zone. What is the name of the agreement that allows people to travel without border checks?
3. What was the name of the 24-year-old journalist shot dead on live TV in Virginia?
4. Who said: 'Nick should be stripped of his anonymity and prosecuted for wasting police time and money’?
5. What will be illegal in a car in the UK after October 1?
6. On September 9 the Queen will become the longest serving monarch in British history, passing the record of 63 years, seven months and two days, set by who?
7. Name Britain’s three Gold medalists in the World Championships in China? (Half a point for two, nothing if you get only one)
8. Why was 64-year-old Bob Semple in the headlines?
9. Who said: 'I have my conscience and I know I'm an honest man. I am clean. I am not a worried man'?
10. How did Sheffield-born Justin Wilson die?
11. Which new word, which means sitting with legs wide apart on public transport, was added to the online Oxford dictionary?12. Where will you find Natasha Hamilton, Daniel Baldwin, Gail Porter and Sherie Hewson?
13. It is the tenth anniversary of the hurricane which devastated New Orleans. What was the hurricane called?
14. What is the name of China’s currency that plummeted to a four-year low against the dollar?
15. Darren Walsh won the prize for the funniest gag at this year's Edinburgh Fringe. The joke starts: 'I just deleted all the German names off my phone.' What is the punch line?
16. Academics in Oxford said that there are now more than 8 million what in the UK?
17. Who went surfing on matching blue bodyboards at a beach in Polzeath in Cornwall?
18. Donald Trump asked a woman at a rally in South Carolina to come on stage and do what?19. Which company claimed that one billion people, one in seven on earth, used its service on Monday of this week?
20. Who advertised for a £60,000-a-year executive personal assistant to grow his global brand, produce iPhone apps, stock his fridge and make sure his house is kept clean?