|Metro reports on another threat to Westminster (Question 9)|
2. Foreign Secretary Boris Johnson said the electorate should not be fooled by Jeremy Corbyn even though they might regard him as a 'mutton-headed old ______'. What is the missing word?
3. Boris Johnson’s sister Rachel signed up for which political party?
4. An Ipsos Mori poll found what percentage of voters saw Theresa May as the 'most capable' of the leaders of the main political parties?
5. Leading anti-Brexit campaigner Gina Miller has raised almost £300,000 to support pro-EU candidates in marginal seats. According to press reports the sum includes a £25,000 donation from who?
6. The Liberal Democrats barred former Bradford East MP David Ward from standing again after Tim Farron said his comments about who had been 'deeply offensive’?
7. UKIP leader Paul Nuttall told the Express and Star in Wolverhampton that his political views were 'a decade ahead of our time’ and compared himself to who?
8. The age difference between French president favourite Emmanuel Macron and his wife, who was his school teacher, has raised eyebrows. How old are they? Half point for each.
9. Armed police tailed a man carrying a rucksack containing knives from the moment he got off a tube train at which London underground station?
10. The managing director of Newcastle United was questioned and released without charge after a raid by HMRC officers. What is his name?
11. A historic concert hall in Bristol is ditching the name it shares with a 17th century slave trader. What is the hall's name?
12. Which two teams won their semi-finals and will appear in the FA Cup Final next month? Half point for each.
13. Which bird was internationally celebrated with its own special day on Tuesday?
14. Who chased a man, who had crashed a stolen moped, through gardens and across a building site in London?
15. Nestlé announced it is cutting up to 300 jobs in the UK and switching production of which chocolate bar to Poland?
16. Who said: 'May 3rd 2017 – another day. But ten years – a horrible marker of time, stolen time’?
17. What was American Admiral Harry Harris referring to when he told the US Senate Armed Services Committee that ‘it’s the worst I’ve seen’?
18. Laura Kenny was made a CBE alongside her husband Jason and said: ‘It's such a huge honour, but I feel like all I do is ___ ___ ___.’ What are the missing three words?
19. Why was Mike Samwell in the headlines?
20. Serena Williams hit back at 'racist' comments after Romania's women's tennis coach Ilie Nastase used which three words to describe her unborn child?
21. Elton John took ill and cancelled the entire run of his show The Million Dollar Piano which was due to be held in whch city?
22. Celebrities including former England manager Kevin Keegan and comedian Vic Reeves received damages and an apology from which company over phone-hacking?
23. Who arrived in London to take part in photo shoots but was refused entry and escorted back to a plane at Heathrow Airport?
24. What was removed from the shelves of Sainsbury's and Marks & Spencer following complaints of a change in taste?
25. United Airlines denied claims that Simon died on board one of its planes on a flight from London to Chicago. Who was Simon?