Tuesday, 23 July 2019
Typography - and why it still matters
My latest article in InPublishing magazine is about one of the great loves of my life ... typography. It deals with all the the sexy stuff such as fonts, x-heights, ascenders, descenders, beards, leading, picas, points, ems and ens - and argues that understanding typography is still a skill journalists need in the digital age. You can read it here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

This blog is really informative and enjoyable to read. I appreciate how clearly the topic has been explained with useful details and practical information. The content is easy to understand and provides helpful insights for readers who want to learn more about the subject. I especially liked the way the information is organized, making it simple to follow from beginning to end. Posts like this are valuable because they share knowledge in an interesting and reader-friendly way. Thank you for putting together such useful content. I will definitely explore more articles from this blog and look forward to reading your upcoming posts as well.
ReplyDeleteBest Fashion Designing institute in Delhi NCR
Best Computer Institute in Delh
Typing & Shorthand Institute in Delhi NCR