|Tony Blair under pressure (Q2)|
1. How many votes did Michael Gove receive in the second round of voting in the contest to become Tory leader?
Bonus: On which date will the next Tory leader be announced?
Bonus: What did Kenneth Clarke controversially call Theresa May?
2. According to the Chilcot Report, intelligence found by MI6 about Saddam Hussein’s alleged nerve gas arsenal may have in fact been stolen from which action film?
Bonus: Tony Blair wrote to George Bush eight months before the Iraq invasion saying: 'I will be with you, _________.’ What is the missing word?
Bonus: Who told the Foreign Affairs Committee that 'many of the problems we see in Iraq today stem from that disastrous decision to dismantle the Iraqi army and embark on a program of de-Baathification’?
3. Five police officers were shot dead during a rally in Dallas. Who organised the rally?
4. Who is the bookies' 3/1 favourite to replace Chris Evans as the presenter of Top Gear?
Bonus: What will the new Amazon programme hosted by former Top Gear presenters Jeremy Clarkson, James May and Richard Hammond be called?
5. Which sportsman announced that depression had forced him to retire?
6. The Queen was handed a plastic bag of toys for George and Charlotte by a passerby who bought them at which high street retailer?
7. What is the name of the spacecraft that has entered Jupiter's orbit?
8. Five men died after a wall collapsed at which recycling site?
9. Model Emily Ratajkowski featured in a naked photoshoot on a horse for which magazine?
10. Serena Williams stormed into the Wimbledon final and declared: 'I'm in the in crowd now. I'm with ______’ What is the missing word?
11. Nine of the 20 victims of the terror attack on The Holey Artisan restaurant in Dhaka came from which country?
12. Nigel Farage has revealed in an interview that he would be ‘tempted’ to take part in what?
13. Who celebrated his 70th birthday this week by biking in Texas with veterans?
14. Actress Caroline Aherne died this week. How old was she?
15. What did actor George Takei describe as ‘really unfortunate’?
16. Police are investigating the deaths of a man and a woman which music festival?
17. Which company caused fury across France after referring to the country's victorious Euro 2016 football team as 'cheating bastards’?
18. The Spice Girls have confirmed plans to reunite as a trio. What is their new name?
19. Film director Michael Cimino died this week. Which of his films won an Oscar for best picture?
20. Which one of the six original character’s in the Cluedo game has been killed off and who is the replacement? Half point each