|MailOnline reports on the rocket launch explosion at Cape Canaveral (Q7)|
1. Who are planning not to go to work from September 12-16, October 5-11 (excluding the weekend), November 14-18 and December 5-9?
2. BHS closed the last of its stores on Sunday. How many?
3. Which former Cabinet Secretary caused a stir by saying that Britain might not really leave the EU?
4. Claire Hatch was injured after a rope wrapped around her neck on the Gravity Swing while visiting which attraction?
5. Who died, surrounded by his family, while listening to Somewhere over the Rainbow by Ella Fitzgerald?
6. Which company will provide security at the Labour Party conference in Liverpool?
7. The SpaceX Falcon 9 rocket exploded on a Cape Canaveral launch pad and destroyed which company's $200million Amos-6 satellite?
8. In which country has the main rebel group Farc declared a ceasefire after 52 years of conflict?
9. On which motorway did a footbridge collapse after a lorry hit it?
10. What did Mary Berry say was so dangerous that no British home should have?
11. On which island did Richard Branson have a high-speed bike accident?
12. Optometrist Honey Rose was given a suspended prison sentence after failing to spot symptoms of a life-threatening brain condition in an eight-year-old boy. Who was she working for?
13. Two pilots suspected of being over the alcohol limit were arrested at Glasgow airport. Which airline do they work for?
14. Jeremy Paxman criticised Mature Times, a magazine for the over 50s, saying: 'Who wants to be called ‘mature’, like an old cheese? We all know that ‘mature’ means on the verge of incontinence, idiocy and peevish __________.' What is the missing word?
15. Figures released by the Office for National Statistics revealed the most popular baby names in England and Wales in 2015. What are they? Half a point for the girl's and half a point for the boy's?
16. England’s cricketers ran up a world record score in a one-day international against Pakistan. What was their total?
17. Donald Trump met Enrique Peña Nieto this week. Who is he?
18. The 1990s game show The Crystal Maze is to have a one-off revival as part of Channel 4's Stand Up To Cancer charity fundraising campaign in October. Who will present it?
19. Eamonn Holmes is to step down as anchor of Sky News’s breakfast show, Sunrise. How many years has he been in that role?
20. Lily Allen announced her intention to quit Twitter after she was pictured collapsing after a hard-drinking session on Sunday. What event was she attending?
21. Why did Irish prime minister Enda Kenny order his ministers back from their summer holidays?
22. What did Sam Wayne do that saw him hit the headlines?
23. Isabelle Graham, 28, was banned from teaching after a disciplinary hearing ruled that she spent three hours alone with a 17-year-old pupil at a Travelodge hotel in which city?
24. The Mayor of Dover refused to stand down after being filmed snorting white powder off a toilet cistern with a £20 note saying: 'It could have been _______ for all I know.’ What is the missing word?
25. Who left North London for an £80,000-a-week job on the south coast of England after an Italian job didn’t materialise?