|Trump under pressure according to the New York Daily News (Questions 1, 2 and 3)|
2. When Donald Trump questioned Bill Clinton’s sexual history, Hillary Clinton declined to take the bait, quoting Michelle Obama’s seven-word maxim. What was it?
3. Donald Trump supporters began using a Twitter hashtag after a map showed he would win the election if only men voted? What is the hashtag?
4. Labour peer Shami Chakrabarti was under fire for sending her son to the £18,000-a-year Dulwich College. What is her shadow cabinet position?
5. Foreign Secretary Boris Johnson said that under Vladimir Putin, Russia risked becoming a '_____ state’. What is the missing word?
6. What is the name of the character that is being introduced into the Winnie-the-Pooh books to celebrate their 90th birthday?
7. Who announced that their next job will be to lead an expansion of the National Citizen Service for teenagers?
8. A baby boy was mauled to death in a dog attack in which town?9. What did housing minister Gavin Barwell propose which could ease the housing crisis and combat ‘inter-generational unfairness’ by helping the young to get a foot on the housing ladder?
10. Will Young quit Strictly Come Dancing after reportedly ‘squabbling’ with his partner. What is her name?
11. Who said: 'The Empire's not quite as big as it used to be, but it's still there, so I'm all for keeping the word empire.’?
12. Why was Foodles Production (UK) Ltd fined £1.6m at Aylesbury Crown Court?
13. A documentary on BBC 2 this weekend reveals that Sue Townsend, author of the Adrian Mole books, witnessed what when she was eight?
14. John Leathem who murdered 15-year-old Paige Doherty was sentenced at the high court in Glasgow to life with a minimum term of how many years?
15. Who apologised ‘on behalf of my country' to a 13-year-old boy?
16. Which company took a £4.4 billion hit to its profits after pulling a newly launched product off the market?
17. Which company issued a statement that said: 'We have been working together closely to reach this resolution and ensure our much-loved brands are once again fully available. For all those that missed us, thanks for all the love.'?
18. Who was described as a great poet in the great English tradition, stretching from Milton and Blake onwards?
19. Tickets for Glastonbury sold out within an hour on Sunday. How much did they cost?
20. How many Chibok schoolgirls did Boko Haram hand over to the Nigerian government?
21. Following the death of Thailand's King Bhumibol Adulyadej, who became the world’s longest serving monarch?
22. A five pound note with an particular serial number was for sale on eBay with bids of up to £65,000. What was the serial number?
23. Cumbria Superheroes are offering to help to protect children from what?
24. Which football club appointed a manager who it had sacked 17 months earlier?
25. What was the name of the gorilla that escaped from London Zoo?