|UKIP's stormy week as reported by Metro (Questions 7 and 8)|
1. Prime Minister Theresa May finished her Tory conference speech with four sentences that began with 'Come with me'. The last one was 'Come with me and together let’s ____ _____ _____.' What are the missing three words?
2. Which song was playing when Theresa May walked on to the stage to deliver her final speech at the conference?
3. Health Secretary Jeremy Hunt promised medical schools in the UK would be allowed to offer up to how many extra training places a year?
4. What is the name of the hurricane that killed more than 300 people in Haiti?
5. What is the name of the Paris hotel where Kim Kardashian was robbed at gunpoint?
6. The USA beat Europe in the Ryder Cup for the first time in five years. What was the score?
7. Diane James quit as leader of UKIP how many days after winning the race to succeed Nigel Farage?
8. The UKIP defence spokesman was involved in an ‘altercation’ which ended with leadership favourite Steven Woolfe going to hospital. What is the defence spokesman's name?
9. Dame Rosie Winterton was sacked by Jeremy Corbyn from which shadow cabinet position?
10. Which cricket county was punished with relegation, given a 48-point penalty for next season and stripped of its test ground status?
11. Britons David Thouless, Duncan Haldane and Michael Kosterlitz were awarded which Nobel Prize?
12. Why was 66-year-old Rod Temperton in the headlines?
13. The first US vice presidential debate took place in Virginia. Name the two candidates. Half a point for each name
14. The retrial of footballer Ched Evans for rape is being held at which court?
15. Which country held a referendum asking its citizens: 'Do you want the European Union to be entitled to prescribe the mandatory settlement of non citizens without the consent of parliament?’
16. Ben Smith completed 401 marathons in 401 days to raise awareness of what?
17. What did Thomas Mair say when asked to plead at the Old Bailey on four charges relating to MP Jo Cox's death?
18. Researchers at the Albert Einstein College of Medicine in New York concluded that what will never go beyond 125?
19. Who caused a stir by asking on Twitter: ‘Why do we let half-educated tenement Scots run our English press?’
20. Maria Sharapova's two-year doping ban was reduced to how many months following her appeal to the Court of Arbitration for Sport?
21. The Archbishop of Canterbury said: 'What is being done is evil both in the strict theological sense and the general sense. It is demonic. It it is the absolute contempt for the human spirit, for the dignity of the human being.’ What was he referring to?
22. Who said this week: 'If the BBC came asking I would be there in a heartbeat, I would be spangled, I would make sure that I am spray-tanned’?
23. Actress Sally Phillips appeared in a BBC 2 documentary which looked at a world without what?
24. After the conviction of fake Sheikh Mazher Mahmood, which of his previous targets announced plans to sue, saying: 'I’d lost the biggest job of my life, and my reputation was in tatters.'
25. The Rolling Stones have announced the release of their 25th studio album, their first in over a decade. What is it called?