|Sir David Frost (See Q15)|
Picture courtesy of the Press Association
1. In which city is this year's G20 summit taking place?
And, for a bonus point, what is the name of the building where it is being held?
2. Why was Sophie Hannah in the news?
3. Scarlett Johansson was on the red carpet in Venice at the premiere of her new film. What is it called?
4. Wonga announced profits of £1.2 million a week. It was also revealed that 55.5 per cent of its customers are … what?
5. Tottenham Hotspur were the biggest spenders in the Premier League transfer window with £103million … but who spent the least?
6. Who is leaving Match of the Day after 22 years?
7. Coronation Street actor Michael Le Vell is denying charges of rape at which court?
8. The Universal Credit plan has been branded unrealistic by the National Audit Office - leading to criticism of the Secretary of State for Work and Pensions. Who is the secretary of State for Work and Pensions?
9. The Government announced that four prisons are to be closed by next March. They include Dorchester, Blundeston and Northallerton. Which is the fourth?
10. Who announced that they will retire at the 2016 Rio de Janeiro Olympics?
11. Which comedian left only £8,000 when he died earlier this year?
12. Sarah Sands edits which newspaper?
13. Name the male actor who will play the character Christian Gayle in 50 Shades of Grey.
14. At which prestigious venue did the GQ Men of the Year awards take place?
15. Sir David Frost died at the weekend on the Queen Elizabeth that had set sail from Southampton. To which city was it headed?
And, for a bonus point, how old was Sir David?
16. Why was Richard Markham in the news?
17. Give the full name of the President of Syria.
18. Deborah Manger caused a stir this week in the Great British Bake Off. Why?
19. Name the two teaching unions who are planning to strike in October (half point each).
20. Which company has launched the first smart watch - which is both a phone and a camera?