1. What percent of voters put a cross against leave?
Bonus: What percentage was the turnout?
2. David Cameron said there would be a new Tory leader in place in time for what event?
Bonus: The bookies made Boris Johnson favourite to be next Prime Minister. Who is second favourite at 7/2?
3. What did Nigel Farage say he could not guarantee and would never have made the promise in the first place?
4. Where did 19,322 people vote to stay in the EU and, bizarrely, 823 vote to leave?
5. Who said he had been doing 'extensive emergency planning’ in preparation for the out vote?
6. What did Unite's Steve Turner say was an 'obscene insult to the memory of a woman who was better than them’?
Bonus: There has been calls for the pensioner who was stabbed while coming to the aid of Jo Cox to be honoured. What is his name?
Bonus: What full name did Thomas Mair gives to the court when he first appeared charged with Jo Cox's murder
7. Why was Michael Sandford in the headlines?
8. Who said: ‘I’m the burper, walker, nappy changer and I’m still trying to work out when I can get to sleep in between all that’?
9. Which football team signed Ched Evans, despite an outstanding court trial?
10. Who came joint second in the 100m race at Wrawby St Mary's Primary School near Scunthorpe?
11. Cliff Richard revealed he was left 'weeping on the floor’ during his darkest moments during an hour-long interview with which TV presenter?
12. Andy Murray has been seeded at what number for Wimbledon?
13. Judge Mr Justice Wilkie said at an Old Bailey trial: 'You are a self-absorbed, ill-tempered, violent and domineering man who regarded your children and your partner as trophies’. Who was he talking to?
14. Who scored Ireland’s goal in their victory against Italy that saw them through to the knockout stages for the first time?
Bonus: Tweets about Ireland’s Euro 2016 have been accompanied by the hashtag #COYBIG. What does it stand for?
15. Who are the grandparents to newly born Aidan Mezvinsky?
16. How was Star Trek actor Anton Yelchin killed?
17. Sam King died aged 90. He was the first black mayor in Southwark and the founder of what event?
18. Twelve workers were jailed for stealing millions of pounds worth of cigarettes, perfumes, alcohol and electrical goods from where?
19. Who was ’feeling fantastic’ and would do it again ‘in a heartbeat’?
20. What event in the picturesque Cotswolds village of Bourton-on-the-Water was abandoned after police were called?