As usual we finished with the newsquiz to ensure all are reading the papers properly. This week's joint winners are the Mail's Lottie Young and the Telegraph's Jennifer O'Mahony with 11.5pts out of 21. They narrowly beat the Mail's Kirsty McEwen and the Telegraph's Jess Winch who both got 11. No men in the top four! See how you do - although I will be astonished if you can answer question 20.
1. Why is it the end of the world as they know it for Michael Stipe and Pete Buck?
2. The Liberal Democrat party conference was held in Birmingham this week. Next week it's the turn of the Labour Party - but in which city will its conference be held?
3. Nick Clegg sported a sombre grey suit for his speech but his wife wore a bright yellow Topshop dress. What is his wife's full name? (three names needed for 1pt, 2 names gain half a point)
4. Why were Lesley Norris and Bruce Scott in the headlines?
5. Kate Winslett gave a gushing speech at the Emmys after she won the leading actress award. But who won best supporting actress?
6. Where was a cage fight between two boys held? For a bonus point, the Culture Secretary described it as very barbaric. Who is the Culture Secretary? (1pt for each answer)
7. Troy Davies was executed in which US state?
8. Why was Vincent Cooke in the headlines?
9. Former newspaper tycoon Eddy Shah was arrested over under-age sex allegations. Which national newspaper did he launch?
10. Johnny Vegas has recreated a famous Demi Moore pose - in which magazine did the original photograph appear?
11. Which football club closed its doors to men and had women and children only in attendance?
12. Geri Helliwell graced the pages wearing what looked like a wedding dress. She was attending a gala event for which charitable foundation?
13. Conjoined twins Rital and Ritag Gaboura were successfully separated by surgeons at which hospital?
14. The unfinished portrait, called Portrait of the Hound 2011, is to go on public display next spring? Who is the artist?
15. The FTSE 100 plunged by 4.7pc on Thursday, the biggest drop in 30 months. What does FTSE stand for?
16. Diplomats walked out of the UN General Assembly during a speech by Mahmoud Ahmadinejad. He is president of which country?
17. Which newspaper carries the slogan The World's Greatest Newspaper on its front page?
18. Simon Day died of a heroin overdose an inquest heard. Who was his grandfather?
19. The mayor of which city has rejected an electric car in favour of a Jaguar?
20. What is the name of the hairdresser's salon on the corner in Howden, the last shop before the entrance to the Manor?
How did you do? Check the answers here.