There are a possible 21 points. See how you get on:
1. Who said: "You can't just ask customers what they want and then try to give that to them. By the time you get it built, they'll want something new."?
2 Why was Maya in the news?
3. Which country has introduced a 'fat tax'?
4. Jessie J won four categories at the MOBO awards. What does MOBO stand for?
5. How much is a dog licence?
6. The London based Irish Post will be back on the streets after being bought by Elgin Loane. Loane owns which other publication - which he bought from the Daily Mail and General Trust last year?
7. Soham killer Ian Huntley was attacked in prison. Give the name of the prison and the city in which it is based (half a point for each).
8. Portsmouth Pub landlady Karen Murphy won a European Court of Justice ruling that allows her to air Premier League football without subscribing to Sky. What is the name of her pub?
9. Amanda Knox is now back at home in which American city?
10. The Daily Mail and Sun online were among those who wrongly published that Knox had been found guilty of murder. The confusion apparently arose as Knox was found guilty of another charge. What was that charge?
11. Charlie Gilmour says he didn't realise he was swinging from what?
12. Which singer has been forced to cancel a US tour due to illness
13. Why was Jessica Palmer in the headlines?
14. The Defence Secretary has been accused of putting national security as risk by allowing a former flatmate access to the MoD. Who is the Defence Secretary?
15. The Great British Bake Off - the TV series which has become a big hit for BBC 2 - caused a stir by showing an explicit picture of what?
16. If England beat France in Saturday's Rugby World Cup quarter final they will meet the winners of Quarter Final One in the next round. Name the two teams (that they might meet in the semi-final). Half a point for each team.
17. Who, according to the Palestinian leadership, has 'become of no use at all'?
18. What do Israeli Professor Daniel Shechtman, Swedish poet Tomas Tranströmer and US physicist Saul Perlmutter have in common?
19. Michael Le Vell has been arrested on suspicion of a sexual offence involving a young girl. What is the name of the character he plays in Coronation Street?
20. Boris Johnson impressed many journalists with his performance at the Conservative Party conference and on Newsnight this week. Johnson is, of course, a journalist himself but which magazine did he edit from 1999-2005?
And for a bonus point, which magazine does his younger sister, Rachel Johnson, edit?
Answers are here.
Answers are here.