|Ed Balls and Andy Burnham line up a free kick against the lobby journalists - but what was the final score (Q4). Pic from TheFA.com|
2. Yvette Cooper's conference speech impressed many (including the Daily Mail's Quentin Letts). What is her position in the Shadow Cabinet?
3. Yvette Cooper's husband Ed Balls led his Labour Party team at the annual Labour Conference game versus the lobby journalists at Liverpool Soccer Centre. What was the score?
4. It's the turn of the Conservatives to hold their party conference next week. In which city?
5. What is the name of Michael Jackson' personal physician who is on trial accused of killing the star with an overdose?
6. England and Manchester United footballer Rio Ferdinand lost his High Court privacy action against which newspaper?
7. The Communities Secretary has announced a £250m fund to ensure local councils restore weekly bin collections. Who is the Communities Secretary?
8. A miner died at Kellingley colliery near which North Yorkshire village?
9. Who did Alan Graham tell to cover-up?
10. Which Premiership footballer has been suspended by his club while allegations of sexual assault and drugs possession are investigated?
11.Which TV programme is celebrating its 50th birthday?
12. The Government is proposing to to increase the speed limit from 70mph to 80mph. When did it increase from 60 to 70mph (1pt if you get it spot on and half a point if you are one year out)
13. An inquest was told that 17-year-old schoolgirl Grace Ford fell to her death from a window after trying to climb into a hotel room in which resort?
14. Which country was denounced by the UN Security Council for "the continued grave and systematic human rights violations" by its authorities?
15. Why was Michael Cohen in the headlines?
16. Who is the outgoing chair of the Press Complaints Commission?
17. Mark Bradford allegedly throttled a 13-year-old boy after being beaten by him in an online PlayStation game. What was the game?
18. Christine Hemming, on trial for burglary, claimed in court this week that her MP husband had been unfaithful at least how many times?
19. The creator of the television comedy Dad's Army died this week. What was his name?
20. According to researchers from the University of California, doing what means you are trustworthy?
How did you do? Check the answers here.