|Leicester City are history makers (Question 1)|
Bonus: Which international star is to sing at the King Power Stadium before Leicester’s last home game of the season?
Bonus: Leicester celebrated another major sporting success on the same night that the football club were confirmed champions. What was it?
Bonus: Who said: 'I'm hoping to do a Leicester City and zoom in from behind to win’?
2. Which party won its first ever seats in the Welsh Assembly?
Bonus: Who told supporters after this week’s election results: 'We have made history’?
3. Republican Ted Cruz accidentally elbowed his wife in the face after his speech announcing he was dropping out of the presidential race. What is his wife called?
4. Former Chief Constable Mike Craik was allegedly punched by one of his senior officers over an alleged affair. Which police force did they both work for?
5. Which fashion house became the first to stage a major event in Cuba?
6. Police dug up the garden of jailed sex offenders Pauline and David Williams in which Devon village?
7. Who claimed to have ‘a lot of experience dealing with men who sometimes get off the reservation’?
8. Why was Helen Wood in the headlines?
9. Islamic militants from which country released video footage of the beheading of Canadian tourist John Ridsdel?
10. Which Alton Towers ride broke down, leaving riders stuck for more than 30 minutes?
11. What is the name of the campaign group calling for a boycott of national primary school tests?
12. The Chief Rabbi said Labour's problem with anti-Semitism will get worse if the party's inquiry is used as ‘_______ ______' to placate voters. What are the two missing words?
Bonus: David Cameron demanded Jeremy Corbyn withdrew a remark in which he referred to which two groups as friends?
13. Sinn Fein president Gerry Adams tweeted the N-word while watching which film?
14. The Duchess of Cambridge turned model as she became the covergirl for which magazine's 100th anniversary?
15. Who said he was working on a bid for BHS that would prevent job losses among its 11,000 staff and keep all branches open?
16. Sacked Valencia footballer manager Gary Neville was back to winning ways with another team. Who?
17. Which newspaper editor this week quoted Samuel Beckett: 'Ever tried. Ever Failed. No matter. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better’?
18. Which company has revealed a 14 per cent drop in annual profits after it was forced to slash prices to compete with the rise of the discounters?
19. He was born in Surbiton in 1957, studied at the Faculty of Astrological Studies in London and was read by an estimated 12 million people a day. Who is he?
20. Actor Tom Conti appeared on TV to criticise his neighbours for their excessive use of that?